WHAT WE BELIEVE
These are Affirmation of Faith of Christian Worship Center:
- We affirm that there is one God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory.
- We affirm the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We affirm that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers, manifesting them as He wills.
- We affirm that all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit are operative today.
- We affirm the Bible to be the Holy Spirit inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is eternally reliable.
- We affirm that salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We affirm the one universal Church, which is the Body of Christ. We affirm Christ as its head. We affirm all that are born again as its members. We affirm the church’s purpose as offering worship to God, fellowship, ministry and instruction to itself, and evangelism and service to the world. We affirm the ministries of Ephesians 4 (Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers). We affirm the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm believer’s water baptism by immersion in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm the importance of regular participation at the divinely instituted Table of our Lord.
- We affirm the ministry and presence of angels, the reality of the devils and demonic forces.
- We affirm the sanctity of human life and that life begins at the moment of conception.
- We affirm chastity for Christian single men and women; and the sacredness of Christian marriage. We define marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- We affirm that the “stripes” placed upon Jesus Christ at his crucifixion provide physical healing to all who will believe and receive.