CWC Youth exists in order to create a place where youth and young adults can come together with people their age and receive relevant Biblical teaching as well as the opportunity to have fun and fellowship with peers that share Biblical values.
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12
- Youth Group Coordinator
- Guest Speaker
- Event Chaperone
- Ride Coordinator
- Be very energetic
- Be willing to serve at least once a month
- Be ready to serve on weekends
next steps to get involved
- Create a profile on Planning Center
- Submit and pass a background check
- Read and sign off on Youth Ministry Code of Conduct
- Attend youth group for several weeks